I am a failure at keeping up with this blog! SO MUCH IS HAPPENING! This will be a quick update post! Also, my Poem a Day for October is going strong…in my notebook! I will include all of them in a later post to catch you all up! I’ve kept up with it, I just haven’t had the time to type/post them all here!
OKAY, LIFE UPDATE!
I GOT A NEW JOB! I start the very last week of October! I have been hired at a Substance Abuse Clinician and I couldn’t be more excited!! It will be challenging, but I know it will be worth it! Watching my career goals come to fruition has been a dream! I didn’t expect to be offered a full-time position so soon, but when opportunity knocks, you better answer the door! I am so, so excited to do something that I am passionate about! “Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
OTHER THINGS: Key points –
- Dating again is weird
- Online dating is even weirder
- I’ve surprisingly had some decent luck with it, but all dates have wound up as new friends rather than romantic interests thus far – not even mad.
- I had to get Facebook again because I was asked to be the MOH in my best friend’s wedding! It will be gone again once all of the planning and all of that is done with (Next October!) I am not happy about it, but I’ll do anything for my friends!
- My TEN YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION is coming up in January! I feel old AF! Looking forward to seeing everyone though
- The goal to downsize all the things is going well!
- My credit card debt should be paid off by Christmas (!!!!)
- I am saving for a condo and hope to have my own place by next Summer!
I am currently training my replacement and trying to get everything situated before I leave this position, so don’t be surprised if you don’t hear from me for another few weeks. It’s nothing personal, life is just happening and I’m doing my best to keep up! I’ll do another post ASAP!
Enjoy your week!